We see G.B.I as an international training center for leaders and ministries in the body of Christ. We see the institute as a base for the equipping of full time and lay ministers for the advancement of God’s kingdom. We exist to turn out graduates who would flow in the word based ministry of integrity and Holy Ghost power as they fulfill their divine assignment in the body of Christ. Students will be coached to become skilled laborers who will be used to plant and establish churches, bible schools and hold evangelistic outreaches nationally and internationally.
STATEMENT OF FAITH (excerpts)
- The bible in its original text is the inspired, inerrant and only infallible authoritative word of God. That in the old and new testaments, we find the complete revelation of god’s word for all Christian faith and action.
- In one god, the creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and True man. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Further, He arose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the father God, as our High priest and mediator and we look forward to him as our soon coming King.
- That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and therefore lost; only through the regeneration by the Holy Ghost can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. The shed blood of Jesus and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation.
- In the ministry and baptism of the Holy Ghost empowering and enabling the believer to live a holy life in this present world and to minister as Jesus did. That every believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues as the physical evidence.
- In the local church as the assembly of the righteous together, for the preaching of the gospel and for world evangelism.