Grace family International Church was founded by the Senior Pastors, Revs. Yinka and Deola Ojo, in 1990. The work of the ministry was inaugurated in the city of Ibadan where the first congregation was planted. Since then, the scope of the ministry has extended to many other nations and the impact continues to grow. Evangelistic and teaching outreaches, church planting, CDs and book publication ministry, outreach to the poor (Love & Care), and Television broadcasts are just some of the ways our church is carrying out the God – given vision (Act 26:19).
OUR VISION STATEMENT
A FAMILY CHURCH THAT WINS THE LOST LOCALLY AND GLOBALLY, AND DEVELOPS STRONG BELIEVERS THROUGH THE INTEGRITY OF GOD’S WORD AND HIS ANOINTING
- To build a church that exists as a family of love and unity in Christ (John 17:21).
- A place where believers are being fed with knowledge and understanding from the Word, so as to live in victory
in all aspects of life(Dan 11:32b, Matt 16:18).
- A church where every worshipper is actively useful in the ministry of helps, through various Church departments, fellowships and small groups (Eph 4:16).
- A place where healings and miracles of various forms can be received by the needy.
- A congregation of believers that win the lost through door to door evangelism, concerts, crusades, and other outreaches.
- To prepare full-time (& bi-vocational) ministers for the word of the ministry through our Bible School(s).
- Supporting and helping Ministers and ministries in financial need.
- Carrying the complete gospel message (as a ministry team) unto the uttermost parts of the world with signs and wonders following.